Ph.D. pursuing on the topic entitled “Investigations on Perovskite Sensitized Solar Cell” from Jamia Millia Islamia Central University, New Delhi.
M.Phil. in Physics (Specialization: Reactor Physics) from Bundelkhand University, Jhansi (with 72%) in 2011.
M.Sc. in Physics (Specialization: Electronics) from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra (with 58%) in 2007.
B.Sc. (PCM) from C. S. J. M. University, Kanpur in 2004.
Conferences & Workshops:
• NCUM-2011, Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
• ICNM-2014, BBAU University, Lucknow
• ICSEM- 2014, Sharda University, Greater Noida
• NCNRE-2014, JMI, New Delhi
• NCND -2015, Hindustan College, Agra
• ICFMD-2015, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Workshop on “Energy Materials: Synthesis to Application-2015 BHU, Banaras
• ICSEC SOLAR ASIA-2015, University of Pune, Pune
• 18th International Workshop on Physics of Semiconductor Devices-2015,I.I.Sc. Bangalore
• International Conference on Functional Materials - 2016, PSN College of Engineering and Technology (Tirunelveli) Tamilnadu
• Indo-German research seminar -2016,DU,New Delhi
• DST Inspire Internship Science Camp-2016 ,SU ,Greater Noida
• Give Wings To Your Research Idea –An Interactive Workshop-2017,SU ,Greater Noida
• National workshop On Thin Film Deposition Techniques NWTFD-2017, SU, Greater Noida
“Perovskite sensitized solar cell using solid polymer electrolyte” Rahul, B. Bhattacharya, Pramod K. Singh, Roja Singh, Zishan H. Khan, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2016, 2847 - 2852.
“Stable Perovskite Sensitized Solar Cell Using PEO Based Polymer Electrolyte in Ambient Environment Condition” Rahul, B. Bhattacharya and Pramod K. Singh ,published in Current Nanomaterials, (1) 2016, 1-5.
“Effect of crystal and powder of CH3NH3I on the CH3NH3PbI3 based Perovskite sensitized solar cell” Rahul, Pramod K. Singh, Rahul Singh, Vijay Singh ,S. K. Tomar, B. Bhattacharya and Zishan H. Khan, published in Materials Research Bulletin, (89) 2017 ,292-296.
NCC “C” certificate from 54 UP Bn Kanpur.
Fire Training Certificate from National Civil Defence