- Chemical synthesis of various nanomaterials, including chalcogenide quantum dots (QD).
- Synthesis of solid polymer electrolytes and their conductivity studies.
- Fabrication of dye sensitized solar cells (DSSC) and QD sensitized solar cells (QDSSC).
- Used various characterization tools CH electrochemical workstation, Keithley source meter, UV-Vis absorption, SEM, TEM and XRD.
- Synthesis of graphene oxide via various chemical routes.
- Fabrication of graphene oxide based ionic polymer metal composite (IPMC) actuator.
Papers under communication (02):
Papers Published (18):
DOI: 10.1016/j.optmat.2020.110092 (IF – 2.779)
49 (2020) 2197-2202. DOI: 10.1007/s11664-019-07925-w (IF - 1.676)
Charu Pathak, Karan Surana, Vivek Kumar Shukla, and Pramod K. Singh, Fabrication and characterization of dye sensitized solar cell using natural dyes, Materials Today: Proceedings, 12P3 (2019) 665-670. (Scopus)
DOI: 10.1016/j.matpr.2017.10.028 (Scopus
My research paper ‘Synthesis, Characterization and application of CdSe quantum dots’ was amongst the Top 25 Hottest Article of Elsevier in 2015.
Second Best Paper Award in National Conference on Nano Devices – April 2015 in Hindustan College of Science & Technology.
Best Oral Presentation Award in Solar Asia – August 2015 in Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Conferences Attended / Organised:
Poster / Paper Presentations: