- Chemical synthesis of various nanomaterials, including chalcogenide quantum dots (QD).
- Synthesis of solid polymer electrolytes and their conductivity studies.
- Fabrication of dye sensitized solar cells (DSSC) and QD sensitized solar cells (QDSSC).
- Used various characterization tools CH electrochemical workstation, Keithley source meter, UV-Vis absorption, SEM, TEM and XRD.
- Synthesis of graphene oxide via various chemical routes.
- Fabrication of graphene oxide based ionic polymer metal composite (IPMC) actuator.
Charu Pathak, Karan Surana, Vivek Kumar Shukla, and Pramod K. Singh, Fabrication and characterization of dye sensitized solar cell using natural dyes, Materials Today: Proceedings, 12P3 (2019) 665-670. (Scopus)
Conferences Attended / Organised:
Poster / Paper Presentations: