- Ph.D. (Nano Science and Technology) pursuing from Sharda University, Greater Noida (U.P.) (Course work CGPA 8.5), 2013.
- M. Tech (Nano Science and Technology) from Sharda University, Greater Noida (U.P.) securing 82.6%, 2012.
- B.Tech (Electronics and Instrumentation engineering).from Hindustan College of Science and technology, Mathura (U.P.) affiliated to U.P. Technical University, Lucknow, securing 66%, 2010.
Junior Research Fellowship (Department of Science & Technology)
- Rahul Singh, Nitin A. Jadhav, S. Majumder, B. Bhattacharya, Pramod K. Singh, Novel biopolymer gel electrolyte for dye-sensitized solar cell application, Carbohydrate Polymers 91 (2013) 682-685: Impact Factor: 3.916.
- Rahul Singh, B. Bhattacharya, Pramod K Singh, Hee-Woo Rhee, New Biodegradable Polymer Electrolyte for Dye Sensitized Solar Cell. Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., 9 (2014) 2620 - 2630: Impact Factor: 3.72
- Rahul Singh, Jaya Baghel, S. Shukla, B. Bhattacharya, Hee-Woo Rhee & Pramod K. Singh, Detailed electrical measurements on sago starch biopolymer solid electrolyte, Phase Transitions, 2014, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01411594.2014.944911: Impact Factor: 1.044.
- Rahul Singh, B. Bhattacharya, Pramod K Singh, The study of electrical and structural properties of novel biopolymer solid electrolyte for Dye sensitized solar cell, The Journal of High Performance Polymers: Impact Factor: 1.090.
- INDO-US WORKSHOP on Frontiers of excellence in photovoltaic science and technology.IIT Bombay 2012.
- XVI INERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON THE PHYSICS OF SEMICONDUCTOR DEVICE IIT Kanpur 2011.
Industrial training 1:
- 6 weak in PLC, CNC, 30 CHANNEL PCM departments of signal & instrumentation engineering, BHEL, Jhansi in June 2008
Industrial training 2:
- 6 weak in embedded system using 8051 microcontroller from Thinnkware Pvt. Ltd. Noida in July 2009,
- Techniques & Technology learned: learned about working and programming of 8051 microcontroller with LEDs ,seven segment display, LCD, dot matrix display with LEDs, controlling of DC motor and steeper motor.
Industrial training 3:
- 4 week in PLC, SCADA from Horizon software services in NOIDA-JUNE 2009
- Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell (DSSC)
- Quantum Dot Solar Cell (QDSC)
- Super Capacitor, Humidity Sensor
- Under water 2-3 robo machine (B.Tech final year project)-2010
- PC Control Robot with RS232 cable with hyper terminal: certification-2009
- Speech control robot, wireless control, pc control: certification-2008
- Under water robo machine-2006
- Artificial kidney-2005
- PAPER PRESENTATION: “International conference on Science and engineering materials (ICSEM-2014)”, Sharda University, Greater Noida, India 2014, on Solar Cell.
- PAPER PRESENTATION: “International conference on Electro active polymer (ICEP) ”BHU, Varanasi, India 2013, on Solar Cell.
- PAPER PRESENTATION: “International conference on multi-functional materials and environment engineering”, Greater Noida, India 2013, on Solar Cell.
- PAPER PRESENTATION :“International Conference on Solar Energy Photovoltaics” to be held at KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, India 2012 on entitled "Bio-polymer electrolyte for Dye-Sensitized solar cell".
- PAPER PRESENTATION: Indo-Japan Conference on Frontier nanomaterials for energy (FNE-2012), on “novel biopolymer gel electrolyte for DSSC” India.
- WORKSHOP: INDO-US Workshop on Frontiers of excellence in photovoltaic science & technology.IIT Bombay 2012.
- WORKSHOP: XVI International Workshop on the Physics of Semiconductor Device, IIT Kanpur 2011.
- WORKSHOP: “International training Workshop on remote sensing of atmospheric Aerosols and their impacts”. COSPAR 2011.
- PAPER PRESENTED at National Conference on nanotechnology and Renewable Energy (NCNRE 2014), New Delhi, India.
- PAPER PRESENTED at National Conference/Workshop on Synthesis, Characterization and Application of Advanced Nanomaterials (NCSCAAN-2014), Mathura, India.
- PAPER PRESENTED at Annual festival (CHORUS 2012), entitled Novel biopolymer gel electrolyte for DSSC.
- PAPER PRESENTED at National conference on Material for advanced technologies (NCMAT) Gwalior-2012 entitled Bio-polymer gel electrolyte-new competitor for DSSC.
- PAPER PRESENTED at National conference on Advances in nanomaterials and nanotechnology for renewable energy conversion and storage devices. Jaipur-2012 entitled Bio-polymer gel electrolyte-new competitor for DSSC.
- PAPER PRESENTED at National conference on Futuristic Materials for Device Application 2012.
- WORKSHOP on the application of software organized by RTDC and SCUBE Scientific software solution pvt ltd. 2012.
- PAPER PRESENTED at National conference on Futuristic Material 2011.
- PAPER PRESENTED at National Conference on Recent Trends in Materials and Devices RTMD-2010. Noida entitled Dye Sensitized Solar Cell.