- Ph.D. (Pursuing), from Sharda University, Greater Noida.
- M.Sc. (Physics, Specialization in Electronics) passed from D.P.B.S. (PG) College, Anupshahr, Bulandshahr (C.C.S.Univ. Meerut) in 2001.
- B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Math) passed from D.P.B.S. (PG) College Anupshahr, Bulandshahr (C.C.S. Univ. Meerut) in 1999.
- Intermediate (Physics’ Chemistry, Math, Biology, English) passed from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Buklana, Bulandshahr ( C.B.S.E.) in 1996.
- High School passed from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Calicut, Karala. (C.B.S.E.) in 1994.
Teaching Experience: 15+ years
- Lecturer in D.P.B.S.P.G. College, Anupshahr, Bulandshahr (UP), from Aug 2001 to Aug 2008 for B.Sc. & M.Sc. (Physics) with theory & Practical.
- Lecturer in GNIT, Greater Noida, UP, from 9th Sept 2008 to 30 Aug 2012.
- Asst. Professor in KCC Institute of Technology and Management, Greater Noida, UP, from 31Aug 2012 to till date.
Conferences Attended and Papers presented:
- Presented paper on ‘‘Synthesis of solid state composite and its characterization’’ in National Conference on Science and Engineering (NCSE) 2014 during July 27 - 28, 2014 at JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur-302026, INDIA.
- ‘‘Indo – Japan Conference on Frontier Nanomaterials For Energy’’, 09-11th January 2012 in Sharda University, Greater Noida.
- ‘‘National Conference on Futuristic Materials’’ , 15-17th September 2011 in Sharda University,Greater Noida.
- ‘‘National Symposium on Advanced Materials’’ , 6th July 2011 in Sharda University, Greater Noida.
- ‘V-National Educational Exhibition 1994-95’’, 11-14th December 1994 organized by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Paota, Distt. Jaipur (Rajsthan).