Area(s) of interest:
‘All the best, baby’, novel published by Half Baked Beans. ISBN-13: 978-9384315009
Quantum Dot Sensitized Solar Cells (QDSSCs). In: Khan Z. (eds) Nanomaterials and Their Applications, (2018) Advanced Structured Materials, vol 84, Springer, Singapore.
Disclamer: Website best viewed in Chrome browser
- Chemical synthesis of various nanomaterials, including chalcogenide quantum dots (QD).
- Synthesis of solid polymer electrolytes and their conductivity studies.
- Fabrication of dye sensitized solar cells (DSSC) and QD sensitized solar cells (QDSSC).
- Used various characterization tools CH electrochemical workstation, Keithley source meter, UV-Vis absorption, SEM, TEM and XRD.
- Synthesis of graphene oxide via various chemical routes.
- Fabrication of graphene oxide based ionic polymer metal composite (IPMC) actuator.
Conferences Attended / Organised: