More than 10 years of experience in teaching Physics.
- Working as Asst. Professor in SHARDA UNIVERSITY in Department of PHYSICS Greater Noida, India, since January 2010 till date.
- Worked as Lecturer of Physics at Hindustan College of Science and Technology, Farah – Mathura, India from July 2005 to November 2007.
- Worked as Lecturer of Physics at KNIPSS, Sultanpur, India from August 2003 to October 2004.
- Ph.D. (Thesis Submitted) from Sharda University, Gr. Noida ; Entitled: “Ion Beam modification of PEO based Polymer Electrolytes” under the supervision of Prof. Bhaskar Bhattacharya, Dean, SBSR, Sharda University, Gr. Noida. (Area of Specialization: Material Science) 2016.
- Pre Ph.D. Course (Equivalent to M. Phil) from Sharda University, Gr. Noida, CGPI 8.0, 2010.
- M.Sc. Physics (Specialization: Electronics), Post Graduate from Avadh University, Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh. (With 75%) , 2003.
- B.Sc. (PCM), Graduation from Avadh University, Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh. (With 77 %), 2001.
- XII (PCM), from U.P. Board, 1998.
- X from CBSE Board, 1996.
International /National Publications:
- “Ion- Beam Modification of PEO Based Polymer Electrolytes”, has been published in a leading American Journal, “Macromolecular Symposia” in the year Feb 2009, Divya Singh, D. kanjilal, A. Saxena, S.P.Pandey and Bhaskar Bhattacharya.
- “Conductivity Modulation of PEO Based Polymer and composite electrolyte to Li3+ Ion Bombardment” Divya Singh, S.P.Pandey, S.K. Tomar, K.Asokan, D.Kanjilal, Ranvir Kumar and Bhaskar Bhattacharya; Electroactive Polymer: Materials and Devices, Proceedings of Physics, vol.III Vol. 3, 363-371, 2009.
- “Electrostatic model of semiconductor nano-particles trapped in polymer electrolytes” Divya Singh, Nitin A. Jadhav and Pramod K. Singh, Bhaskar Bhattacharya, Bulletin of Materia Science (springer) in 2013
- “Conductivity Modulation in Polymer-Electrolytes and their Composites due to Ion-Beam Irradiation”, Divya Singh, Bhaskar Bhattacharya, H. S. Vrik, Chapter published in an international book of radiation effects (Trans and Tech publication , Switzerland) 2015.
- "Ion irradiation on polymer electrolyte films: comparative study on conductivity" Divya Singh, P.K. Singh, B. Bhattacharya, published in High Performance Polymers (HPP) in 2015.
Paper / Poster Presentation:
A Paper has been presented in a National conference on “Exotic Materials” in 2010 , the title of the paper is “ELECTROSTATIC MODEL OF SEMICONDUCTOR NANO-PARTICLES TRAPPED IN POLYMER ELECTROLYTES.
A Poster has been presented in an INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON FRONTIER MATERIALS-2012, the title of this paper is “Silicon based mixed conducting polymer electrolyte”.
A Poster has been presented in an INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SMART MATERIALS- 2014, the title of this paper is “Conductivities and Dielectric Study of PVP based polymer electrolytes”.
Conferences / Workshops Attended and Organized:
- National Workshop on Polymeric Sensors - 2005
- National Workshop on Spectroscopic Techniques - 2006
- Application of Matlab in Teaching and Research - 2007
- National Conference in Exotic materials - 2010
- National workshop on Photo-voltaics - 2010
- National conference on Futuristic materials - 2011
- International Conference on Frontier materials - 2012
- International Conference of Science and Engineering materials - 2014
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights and ethics - 2015
- National Conference on emerging trends on electronics and communication - 2015